Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hey There, Harborite: Andy Joy


Name/Age: Andy Joy

Where do you live: Ansbach, Germany

Profession/Day job: Soldier

Loyal to: Bobcats, definitely

Best Harbor Moment: CCR asked: "Have you ever seen the rain, comin' down on a sunny day?" I was all like: "yes, yes I have."

Favorite Coffee Stand: That one just outside of Westport... I can't remember its name

Favorite Local Business: I bought a jacknut shirt and have been touring Europe with it

Grunge, Metal or Country: I like my metal heavy

Beach, Forest or River: Being landlocked for the last few years has made me appreciate the beach

Favorite outdoor adventure or day trip: I can't count how many times I've been on the trails around Lake Sylvia

Best way to stay dry on rainy days: board games with friends

Define the Harbor in one word: home

If you could change one thing about the area, what would it be: more jobs

Grays Harbor's best kept secret: the history of Grays Harbor is amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment