Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hey There, Harborite! Kelsey Jobst

Hey There, Harborite!


Name: Kelsey Jobst

Where Do You Live: Central Park

Profession/Day Job: Middle School Music Teacher

Loyal To: Bobcats! I bleed blue & gold

Best Harbor Moment: Conducting the halftime show during the 100th Aberdeen/Hoquiam Game.

Favorite Coffee Stand: LUNCH! (Batdorf & Bronson is my favorite)

Favorite Local Business: B& B Automotive (yay Dad!)

Grunge, Metal or Country: After living in Ellensburg for five years, I have finally been converted to country.

Beach, Forest or River: All of the above! That is why I love the Harbor.

Favorite Outdoor Adventure: Ocean Shores - in the sun or the clouds

Define the Harbor in One Word: Green

If You Could Change One Thing About the Area, What Would it Be: I'd love to see more comunity involvement in the schools.

Grays Harbor's Best Kept Secret: School concerts! The kids work very hard and the talent on the Harbor will surprise you (and they are free!).

1 comment:

  1. I've always wondered why people don't attend the great school concerts. Free, great entertainment.

    ReplyDelete