Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hey There, Harborite: Barley Bennett

This weeks Hey There is a special request brought to you by The Salty Dog in Seabrook, Wa.

Name/Age: Barley Bennett/  One and 1/2 years old

Where Do You Live: Cosmopolis, in a doggy igloo that is all my own

Profession/Day Job: Bone chewer, hole digger, and face licker

Loyal To: my wobbly kong and if you dont know what that is you must click here.

Best Harbor Moment: My grand escape from my old house to run around in the snow on Cleveland Street all morning long.

Favorite Treat: My Tundershirt that I bought from Ann at The Salty Dog, did you know that I get a treat everytime I wear it?

Favorite Local Business: The Salty Dog, they have an awesome bath there that feels so good after I play in the sand!

Grunge, Metal or Country: Whatever my mom is listening to in the car, I dont really care it is all English to me!

Beach, Forest or River: All of the above! I can play in the water at the beach and the river, there are so many fun smells in the forest and I can play fetch anywhere so just let me bring my ball and I will be happy.

Favorite Outdoor Adventure: Pacific Beach. Have you seen all the sandpiper birds at the beach? They are so fun to chase and try to catch and run after.

Define the Harbor in One Word: Huge!

If You Could Change One Thing About the Area, What Would it Be: Can we get a Dog Park up in here people, I would build it but I don't have thumbs!

Grays Harbor's Best Kept Secret: Its loving homes for pets like me;)

No comments:

Post a Comment