Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Saturday Shopper: Mama Made


Mama Made   
Owned by Carissa Anderson, Established May 2009           



Online Store Only


All About The Business: Mama Made is your place for handmade hair pretties, tutus and more. I offer a variety of bows and tutus from newborn sizes up to adults! Tutus and bows make great props for photos, fflower girl dresses for weddings, baby shower gifts or birthday presents. I also offer a great line of Halloween Costumes, All available on my website www.mamamade.net or I also do custom orders!

What Makes Your Business Unique? What makes my business unique is that there are no other places on the Harbor to get adorable handmade bows and tutus at affordable prices. FREE shipping on all US orders also! So you can shop from the comfort of your own home and not have to pay anything extra to get your gift to you!            

Advice for First Time Customers: Go to our website and look around. If you don't see what you are looking for email me and I will be happy to help you with anything you may be looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment