Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bicycle Revolution

When I moved back to the harbor, one of my very first thoughts was "I want to start a bike gang." So, I may be in my late 20's but when I'm on my bike I feel like I'm seven again... and I love it. The only thing that makes it better is when you're joined by a group of super awesome friends!


The exciting part of this story is that we have actually started a bicycle "gang" of sorts! Our first ride was in May, where a group of about 11 adults and 6 kids joined together to ride their bikes from the old Breakwater Building on the Wishkah River in Aberdeen to the Public Market on the Hoquiam River in Hoquiam.



We had so much fun, we just did it again in June! And this time, we got a little bit creative and our good friend Ralph created this video of the entire ride from the Hoquiam Public Market to the Breakwater Building and back.


Sad you missed out yet? Well, you'll have your chance again in July, so don't you worry... also, we're printing up stickers and t-shirts to show your pride in the Go Go Grays Harbor Bicycle Revolution! Stop by Gray's General Store (520 Simpson Ave, Hoquiam) to place an order for your shirt. Just $15!


No comments:

Post a Comment