Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hey There, Harborite: Alanna Johnson


Name/Age: Alanna Johnson/34

Where do you live: Westport

Profession/Day job: TwinStar!

Loyal to: (bobcats, grizzlies, whatever) Wildcats

Best Harbor Moment: When my beautiful daugther was brought into the world!

Favorite Coffee Stand: Starbucks..but I don't really frequent coffee stands! I can't afford it!

Favorite Local Business: Steepwater Surf.  Surf rentals in Westport, and Westport Brewery!

Grunge, Metal or Country: None of the above.  R&B and Hip Hop

Beach, Forest or River: the Beach

Favorite outdoor adventure or day trip: Washington State Wineries

Best way to stay dry on rainy days: Sit on my comfy couch and watch movies with a hot buttered rum!

Define the Harbor in one word: Glorious

If you could change one thing about the area, what would it be: The dark, cloudy, rainy weather

Grays Harbor's best kept secret: If I tell you it is not going to be a secret! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment