Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hey There, Harborite: Sal Abruscato

Name/Age: Mr. A a.k.a Sal Abruscato

Where do you live: West Aberdeen

Profession/Day job: Kindergarten Teacher at A.J. West Elementary

Loyal to: (bobcats, grizzlies, whatever)My Family and friends

Best Harbor Moment: Purchasing a little chunk of Western Washington heaven, where my wife and I plan to build our dream home and mini farm.

Favorite Coffee Stand: Consistent Cups, “Hi Sheena”

Favorite Local Business: The Dennis Company The only place where I can get anything I might need in one spot.

Grunge, Metal or Country: Mostly grunge but have been starting to appreciate some country. I also like the timeless hits of Motown and most classic rock

Beach, Forest or River: All three but if I had to pick one I guess river because they flow from the mountains through the forests and to the beach.

Favorite outdoor adventure or day trip: I enjoy the area around Lake Quinault for hiking, canoeing, sight seeing, and a romantic get away too.

Best way to stay dry on rainy days: Good rain gear! If you let the rain stop you from going out then you are missing a lot of prime outdoor time.

Define the Harbor in one word: potential

If you could change one thing about the area, what would it be: I wish people would stop dumping their trash on logging roads and other back country areas. There is nothing worse than walking through the woods and coming upon piles of garbage.

Grays Harbor's best kept secret: That’s for me to know and you to find out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment