Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lunch at Lunch

Since I recently moved back to Aberdeen after living in the big city, I've been dying for a hip cafe within walking distance from my house, so you can imagine my excitement when I heard about Aberdeen's newest eatery, Lunch.

I figured the food would be excellent since chef and owner, Erin Worth, was trained in Portland, Oregon (foodie capital of the world) and I was right! I had the chicken noodle soup which was so good. I only wish I could have tried everything on the menu... especially that mac and cheese, my guilty pleasure.


I was also thrilled to learn that they serve coffee and espresso drinks... and if I hadn't recently given up caffeine (dang it) I would probably be there every day.


This summer, Erin plans to add outdoor seating. I can see me now: a good book, an iced coffee (I mean, how long can I last without caffeine?) and my sunglasses sitting out front. Can't wait! And in other good news, she's planning special BYOB dinner events very soon, so all of you who typically work during her open hours get a chance to get some tasty tasty food with your can of budweiser glass of pinot noir.


Lunch is open Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 4pm at 1006 N H Street, Aberdeen.

No comments:

Post a Comment